Sessions - Dates - Pricing
Families Get To Choose One Of The Following
1 Practice Only: Monday-$65
1 Game Only: Saturday-$65
2 Practices: Monday/Wednesday-$120
1 Practice and Game: Wednesday/Saturday-$120
2 Practices Plus Game: Mon./Wed. Sat.-$150
Sessions and Dates
-There will be 3 sessions for the indoor season. Pricing above is per session.
-Please see the application under Registration to see the dates for all 3 sessions.
-Dates for all choices above work together if families choose a different option after joining.
-Practices will start at 5:00pm on both Monday's and Wednesday's and will go for 1 hour.
-Depending on group size, some practices may start at 5:20 and go to 6:20 but all will be notified ahead of time for this change.
Game Times and Number of Players
-ALL games will be Saturday's. The number of players per age group will determine time slots.
-Coaches can change teams based on attendance at games and to make sure teams are even.
-U12 Teams will play in the 8v8 league and times can vary from morning to early afternoon.
-U10 Teams will play 5v5. Game times will either be at 8:00am or 8:55am. No score is kept!
-U8 Teams will play 5v5. Game times will be 8:55am, 9:50am, or 10:45am. No score is kept!
-U6 Teams will play 5v5. Game times will be 9:50am, 10:45am, 11:40am, or 12:35pm. No score is kept.
-U3 and U4 players will practice only, no games.
- SISC will provide an experienced coaching staff for practices and games.
- Recreational coaches/volunteers are encouraged to join practices and games to learn with the players.
- Our coaching staff will teach players how to play and have fun and also teach coaches new material and how to teach practices and coach games.
- The coaches will referee the games so the teaching can continue while the game is going on.
What Will Players Learn
- Dribbling With Speed
- Passing With Accuracy
- New Moves
- Team Work and Movement
- Organization and Discipline
- How To Have Fun While Working Hard!!
What Do Players Need To Bring?
- Each player must bring a ball.
- Each player must have shin guards and socks.
- Players can only wear turfs or sneakers.
- Each player must bring water.
- NO CLEATS ALLOWED!
Syracuse Indoor Sports Center Shirt
- All players will receive a shirt.
- Shirts will be handed out after the first practice so we can determine accurate size.
- Shirts MUST be worn for games.
- Shirts do not have to be worn for practices.
How To Register?
- Download the registration form. The form will have information for all three sessions and all possibilities for play.
- PLEASE write clearly when filling out the form.
How Do You Pay?
-Registration form and a check can be sent by mail.
-Registration form and credit card information can be sent by mail.
-Registration form can be emailed with credit card information.
-All information is on the registration form.
-Registration and payment can be turned in on the first day of each session.
-Call us at 315-451-1800
-Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an Outdoor Recreational program?
-Clay Classics and LYSL work closely together to meet your outdoor needs.
-Choose the program closest to you.
Clay Classics Soccer League
Location: Corner of Taft and Buckley
Liverpool Youth Soccer League
Location: Willow Field Elementary - Rt. 31