Youth Recreational Soccer Practices - Boys and Girls Ages 4 - 10
Youth Recreational Program is for kids in the age ranges of 4-10. Sessions are for players of all ability ranges. Kids can be at the beginner level or the sessions can be for the experienced players that want some extra time outside of their club teams. To help keep the prices from rising, we will no longer provide clinic t-shirts. Our goal is to provide low cost training with highly experienced coaches.
Session 1 - Fall (Indoors)
Session 2 - Winter 1 (Indoors)
Session 3 - Winter 2 (Indoors)
- SISC will provide an experienced coaching staff for the skills sessions.
- Our coaches will teach many skills that are needed to play in a game
and they will come up with fun games for players to show their skills.
What Will Players Learn
- Dribbling With Speed
- Passing With Accuracy
- New Moves
- Team Work and Movement
- Organization and Discipline
- How To Have Fun While Working Hard!!
What Do Players Need To Bring?
- Each player must bring a ball.
- Each player must have shin guards under socks.
- Each player must have proper footwear for soccer.
- Each player must bring water.