Youth Recreational Soccer Practices - Boys and Girls Ages 4 - 10
The 2020/2021 season will be updated soon. Due to Covid, there will be changes.
- SISC will provide an experienced coaching staff for the skills sessions.
- Our coaches will teach many skills that are needed to play in a game
and they will come up with fun games for players to show their skills.
What Will Players Learn
- Dribbling With Speed
- Passing With Accuracy
- New Moves
- Team Work and Movement
- Organization and Discipline
- How To Have Fun While Working Hard!!
What Do Players Need To Bring?
- Each player must bring a ball.
- Each player must have shin guards under socks.
- Each player can wear sneakers, turfs, cleats
- Each player must bring water.