Youth Recreational Soccer Practices - Boys and Girls Ages 5 - 10
The Perrigo family will bring their 32 years of coaching experience back to SISC! The highly accomplished soccer family has extensive experiences in youth recreation, youth club, high school, camps/clinics, ODP and college. Other staff members will be brought in to help the Perrigo family coach each practice session.
What Will Players Learn
- Dribbling With Speed
- Passing With Accuracy
- New Moves
- Team Work and Movement
- Organization and Discipline
- How To Have Fun While Working Hard!!
What Do Players Need To Bring?
- Each player must bring a ball.
- Each player must have shin guards under socks.
- Each player can wear sneakers, turfs, cleats
- Each player must bring water.
Cost: $125 Per Player (6 weeks Session)
What Day Of Week and Time?
The sessions will take place Friday's from 5-6pm
And How To Pay?
Check: Payable to KP Sports
Venmo: Coming Soon
Cash: Accepted Upon Arrival
Winter Session 1:
Winter Session 2: